Outlined below are the three workshops that make up the 90-Day Accelerator Program. Over the course of the next three (3) months, we will gather for three (3) separate 7-9 hour long days with you and your dedicated marketing and sales team members to complete each workshop. Once complete, you will be well on your way with a plan that will have you on course to grow your results through a predictable and repeatable approach.
What You Get in the
90-Day Accelerator Program
Workshop #1 (First Month)
Get a holistic view of your current marketing processes with our proven frameworks, and begin to identify areas for optimization.
- 90 Day Gameplan: Reflect on that past, present, and future 90 days, and develop a “focus 5” to get your business in line with your goals
- Customer Avatar: Get laser-focused precision on your ideal customer, and what drives them to convert
- Customer Value Journey: Build out the sequence your ideal customer takes as they interact with your brand
- Growth Scorecard: Identify the key metrics that affect how you’ll get your business to scale
- BOTs & OPTs: Recognize any key bottlenecks or opportunities that are apparent in your marketing strategy
Workshop #2 (Second Month)
Using our tailor-made tools, we will optimize the Convert and Excite stages, turning more of your leads into sales!
- AH HA Accelerator: Identify your customers “Ah-ha” moment that gets them excited about what you have to offer
- Predictable Sales Canvas: Develop a process to convert customers in a predictable and scalable way
- Growth Lever Canvas: Define, Rate, and Prioritize different opportunities within your marketing strategy
- Big 3 Planning Sheet: Create a specific, measurable action plan to improve 3 key metrics that will help scale your business
Workshop #3 (Third Month)
Review your progress over the past 90 days, and continue to scale using tools and tactics tailored to your business’s needs.
- Growth Scorecard: Review the scorecard to ensure that success is happening in key areas of growth within the company; determine future direction
- BOTs & OPTs: Revisit any key bottlenecks or opportunities that are apparent in your marketing strategy and address them so that they don’t prevent forward momentum
- Wildcard Tools: Utilize any of the proven tools that will help alleviate bottlenecks, and take advantage of opportunities
I am a 24 year veteran in the field of marketing and advertising. I have a BBA and MBA from the University of Toledo and have spent the past two decades servicing companies in the building materials and home improvement category.
In my role as a Strategic Account Manager, I have counseled and advised the C-suite along with marketing and sales teams for many well-known brands that service the homebuilding industry including Ansell, Dow Chemical, General Electric (GE), Owens Corning, STYROFOAM Brand Insulation, Therma-Tru Doors, Whirlpool and many more.
Over the years, I have been known best for my ability to create “strategies on a page”. In 2021, I recognized the need for a more detailed, structured and tactical approach to the strategic planning process and not only started Keri Samiec Consulting, but also The Builder Marketer to service the Home Building Industry.
With a strong desire to help business professionals better understand the field of marketing, I take a hands-on approach to walking business executives and marketing professionals through a systematic process to evaluating their audience and the best tools and tactics to reach them.
I am both a Digital Marketer and Keap (fka InfusionSoft) Certified Partner. In my new role as consultant, I advise clients on how to deploy digital automation techniques to make them more efficient, increase the lifetime value (LTV) of their customers and ultimately add to their bottom line profitability.
“Keri is one of the few individuals I’ve met in the business world that can take leadership of a group by being an active listener. He displays a quiet authority that is very effective in maximizing the creative potential of groups – both small and large.”
“I found Keri to have the unique skills of focus and determination, skills that are extremely valuable in today’s rapidly evolving marketing communications industry. Keri’s ability to process and act upon complex and difficult client challenges is unsurpassed, and his agency peers and clients greatly value his leadership. Some of our most-effective complex marketing campaigns came to be because Keri played a major role.”
“Let me start by saying that on the personal side Keri is just a really great individual. He is very genuine and wonderful to be around. His positive attitude is contagious! Professionally I had the privilege to work with Keri as our project manager for several significant Marketing initiatives. There were a lot of moving parts and bouncing balls, but Keri did a marvelous job of keeping things on schedule and on budget. Keri is a team player, customer centric, organized, a great communicator and results driven.”
“Keri has a keen eye for the strategic value behind doing something, and is great at leading projects and programs in the right direction for the ultimate good to the client and the customer/ consumer. He has a great sense of humor, is responsive, honest, and relentless in getting the project done on time and on budget.”
“Keri can be counted on to persevere when others would fold, lose interest or get lost in details. He is strategically minded and willing to provide direction and client input, then able to let go and allow his team to bring everything they could offer to the table. I hold Keri in high regard as a valuable team player, but also as ‘good people’.”
“On a professional level, he commits to projects that will provide the best possible results for his clients with a goal to always exceed their expectations. On a personal level, he commits to large goals like running marathons and giving back to the community by mentoring young kids through the Big Brother/Big Sister Project Mentor Program. His determination to finish and meet his goals is unparalleled.”