In order to ensure that your adoptee(s) is a good match and that you and the kitten(s)/cat(s) have the best chance for a furever match, we follow a strict adoption process as outlined below.
- Complete Application – If you believe that you are serious about adopting one of our furballs, please complete an online application. Please take your time and answer the questions thoroughly. Most, if not all of them are required with one or two exceptions centered around whether or not you own your own home.
- Phone Interview – Once we’ve had the opportunity to review your application, we will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your answers, circumstances and get to know you.
- References and Veterinarian Calls – As part of the application process, we will ask for multiple references and for the contact information of the veterinarian you plan to use to care for your new addition. We’re serious about the health and well-being of our kittens/cats and want to ensure you are too.
- Home Visit – Our foster parent will do a site visit to discuss your new addition’s accommodations and share ideas on how to make the transition as seamless as possible.
- Adoption Finalization and Payment – Barring any issues, the final step in the process is to finalize the adoption and process your donation – which can be done online.